Central Station Agents
Buckeye Protective Services is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, color, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or physical handicap, or any other status protected by federal or state law.
Buckeye Protective Services will investigate all facts contained in your application for employment, and you authorize the release of any and all information by present and past employers, as required for a reference check, when completing an application.
All applicatants must adhere to the Buckeye Protective Services Substance Abuse Policy and agree to be bound thereby for purposes of applying for, and, if offered, accepting employment at Buckeye Protective Services.
All applicants agree to undergo substance (drug & alcohol) screening of blood, urine, breath, saliva, or otherwise for purposes of assuming employment. Once employed, upon reasonable suspicion, employees will be subject to further substance screening or face disciplinary consequences, up to and including loss of employment.
MINIMUM HIRING POLICIES
- Must be at least 21 years of age (18-20 years old with experience and approval)
- Must have high school education
- Must be able to read and write properly
- Must have own transportation
- Employees must be able to work all hours of the day
- Must be available for emergency situations
- Must not have been a prior employee of the client to whom Buckeye is assigning them
- Must successfully pass a complete criminal history background check
We currently have no open positions. Please check back later